Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer. ~Author Unknown

Here is the picture I submitted for Wordful Wednesday photo contest:
Madi has the most amazing crystal blue eyes. This is one of my faves of Miss Madi! It was taken a few weeks ago.



Dear Madison,




You turned 8 months old yesterday. You are growing up so incredibly fast....right before daddy and my eyes! How much you have learned and how beautiful you continue to get each and every day. I am proud to be your mother. You fill my heart and soul so full of love.



I love that...



*you reach for me with outstretched arms when you see me.

*the first thing you do every morning is smile.

*the second thing you do in the morning is give me your version of a kiss...you open your mouth and suck on my cheek

*our eyes lock and we just stare at one another until seconds become minutes.

*you crawl up to my feet and pull up on my pant leg.

*you smile when you're nursing.

*you hug me around my neck with your tiny arms.

*you wrap your little hand around my finger and hold on tight when you start to fall asleep.

*your eyes light up when I walk into a room.

*when you are playing on the ground, you will every so often, check to make sure I'm still close by.

*when I walk out of a room and come back in, you are looking in the direction I left from, waiting for me to return!

*you pat me on the chest or shoulder ans say MmmmmA!

*you smile with your eyes!

We love our kicky pants pjs.


You LOVE to chomp on toes and feet:)


No comments:

Post a Comment