Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF

“Not for nothing is their motto TGIF - 'Thank God It's Friday.' They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do.”

~Richard Nelson Bolles

Yay! Yay! Yay! Friday is finally here!
Yep! Getting into some kind of trouble.
Madison is acting camera shy this morning. This is one of her new favorite toys, Chen, a relative of Sophie the Giraffe, her other fave toy!
~~~~

I'm Thankful For....

*My daughter. When Madison was born, I fell in love and for the first time REALLY understood what Love was. She makes me smile everyday. I love her soooo much!

*My husband. I am the luckiest lady in the world to have found my soulmate. He loves me without limits; unconditionally and without exception. He works hard and provides for us. AML.

*My family. I grew up in a very close family and we continue this bond today. They taught me respect, faith and gave us everything they could. We traveled a lot and this provided me with many possibilities. I hope I can be the same for Madison.

*Traveling to foreign countries. I am so lucky to have been given the opportunities at a young age to travel around Europe and continue to enjoy visiting foreign countries yearly.

*My relationship with my older brother. We have always been close, calling one another everyday in college. We continue this close relationship today, seeing one another a few times a week.

*My sister in law. My brother's wife is very spiritual and genuine. She is inspirational and positive and we have great long talks often.

*My three adorable nephews. I am so proud to be their 'Aunt Durse'. They are already so protective of Madison and I just know that they will look after her when she gets older.

*Living so close to our parents. Grant's parents live a mile from us and my folks live 7 miles away. It affords us lots of little visits and regular dinners together! They also get the joy of seeing Madison on a weekly basis.

*My Health. I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating local, organic foods. I make it a point to get some kind of daily exercise and maintain a healthy weight. I limit my alcohol and avoid ANY place that allows smoking.

*Starbucks Chai Teas. I admittedly am addicted to these gloriously delicious drinks! I get one daily:) LOL

I think it is inportant to remember what we are thankful for on a weekly basis. I hope to continue my list on Fridays. My goal is to come up with 100 things I am thankful for.

What are you thankful for?
~~~~~
Random Pics and Other Stuff
Lunch time was pretty fun today!


MMMM....Carrots! Required an outfit change after:)

'Investigating' the pan drawer.

Madison LOVES spoons! She was crwling between the two diaper wipe boxes for, like, 30 minutes. Her own obstacle course!

I see a nuders baby!!! I think she is bashful:) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment