Monday, March 8, 2010

Rainy Monday

I do love a nice rainy day every once in awhile. However, I was really hoping the sun would stick around for a few more days, instead of taunting us this weekend with such gorgeous weather. It was a good excuse to stay in our pajamas and get some much needed housework done. Hubby even partook in the pj wearing today as he was home sick recooping from a nasty stomache virus. (yuck!)

Madison slept fantastic last night!! Which also means that I finally got a decent night's sleep as well. For the first time in quite some time, she went 3 or 4 hours without nursing. This is major as she will nurse constantly for many hours usually. I am hoping that the more I introduce her to cereal and foods, that she will nurse less often. I can hope!


I decided to whip up a breakfast casserole this morning for dinner tonight. I love brinner, breakfast for dinner. It is such an easy recipe to use up leftovers and I know it by heart and just sort of add a little of this and that. I follow my mom's recipe that she has perfected over the past 40 years!


As I was unloading the dishwasher today, my little imp of a daughter decided to pull up on the open door. She then tried to climb on top of it! I snapped some photos of her in action before removing her from the kitchen. She's in a diaper because she dumped a whole glass of water on herself, soaking her clothes. Daddy set a cup of water on the ground...I think he learned his lesson. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment