Friday, March 5, 2010

Madison Right Now

Random weekly Pics

Madison has figured out how to tip over her toy basket in the living room. When I put her toys away, she literally crawls after me and pulls each one out. Our living room is in constant disarray these days!
Pulling up on the Television stand and trunk.
My little social butterfly loves to be out and loves to travel in the car.

Proud moments
*Madison has full out CRAWLED on ALL FOURS for a good distance of, like 12 strides!!!  She has been kind of switching between the slithering/belly crawl to all four crawling (I think she gets a bit lazy and realizes it's a lot quicker to slither sometimes). LOL

*First actual 'word' babbled this week -  Da Da... which is still up for debate! lol. She's been stringing together syllables..Lots of other chatter...BaBa(don't know where she got this one since she has never had a bottle), YaYa,YayYay,EyeEye,MMMM's, MaMa

*Still Pulling up like crazzzy on everything.

*L-O-V-E-S to stroke my face or chest when we nurse!

*Naptime has returned...usually 2 hours after waking in the mornings around 9ish 10am and then within 3 hours after. Naps last 1 to 2 hours. I still have to hold and nurse most all the nap, but she IS napping...babysteps:)

*Sweet Potatoes=gassy babe

*Peek a Boo and Patty Cake-favorite games we play

*Madison ALWAYS has to have me in her sight and when I leave the room she either crawls to find me or turns her head in the direction I went

*She has to be snuggled up next to me with her arms and legs on me when she sleeps

*She always wakes up smiling and happy

*loves her bathtime and water

*does not like to keep socks on...she has been pulling them off and chewing on them since she was 4 months old

*loves to hang upside down and TRIES to hang over our bed

*loves to sit in her highchair and watch me cook

*utterly fascinated with pulling our hair and noses,ears and grabbing faces in general

*loves to sing and dance with us

*LOVES all loud music

*cracks herself up all the time

*is infatuated with her car seat. She will try to crawl into it when it is on the ground!

*does not like to be apart from her mama

*Loves the weekends when she can wake up next to both Grant and I. During the week when Grant goes to work, Madi will look for him on his side of the bed...cutest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment