Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty Day

Our family is not Irish, so really, this day is just an excuse to have a celebration:) LOL. And boy do I love any excuse to have a celebration! If you know anything at all about me , you know how much I L-O-V-E to plan and throw impromptu parties! My family and friends always tell me that I should be a party planner or a wedding planner (whole different post)!


I love, love, love all decorations and invitations. I have an entire closet full of notecards, invitations,wrapping paper in every imaginable color/design,bows,etc. I frequent my local invitation stores on a weekly basis...they know me so well they even set back new items that come in:) lol.


I am brainstorming ideas for a simple, Irish-Romantic themed dinner for DH and I. I have never cooked Irish foods, so I may just stick to green foods! Maybe a nice spinach salad?

In past years, we have met friends out at one of our local Irish pubs for dinner and drinks....but now with baby? Yeah, times they are a changin'!

I am planning a 10 year Wedding Anniversary/Party for my big brother and am seriously thinking about working in the St. Patrick's day theme at that time since it will be at the end of March. Also, Dad's b-day is on the 31st, so maybe...

Madi got into the spirit of the holiday as well. I am a sucker for theme outfits!




Madi L-O-V-E-S her Sophie!

Of course, her bow matches her outfit...as always:)

A bit on the chilly side today...43..so no walk for us this morning. Gonna' run to the grocery store and do a couple of other errands. Hopefully naptime will come shortly after returning home, or even better in the car on the way home!


Sophie's cousin Chan...madi's other fave toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment