Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Fashionista Diva

Hello my friends!!!

I am soooo raising a baby fashionista diva! This child of mine has almost more clothes than I do...and she is only 8 1/2 months old:) LOL.

She LOVES to go shopping?!? I am serious...when I take her to a store/mall...she is happy and giggly...totally in heaven:) She is of course a total social butterfly (like her mama) and always gets lots of attention when we are out (soo not like her mama! LOL).

I love to shop. My mom loves to shop.

Growing up mom and me would go on 'special' girl shopping trips. I wore a uniform to school everyday, 5 out of 7 days of the week...for 12 years!! So getting new & stylish outfits was such a wonderful, fantastic treat for me! Mom did it up right too!

Today Madi...at a wee 8 months old (lucky girl) got in on the action.

We literally shopped 'til Madi dropped (I had her in my sling and her little head just drooped after a few hours:)

Photos BEFORE the shoping extravaganza!!

A few photos before we head out for some power shopping!

Here are some photos of ALL the wonderfully adorable clothes Madi got today.
(thank you Oma !!)





Easter PJs:)


OSU gear for our lil' cowgirl!

LOVE these crawler dresses from Gap!!



Yeah...lots of jeans!







Love our Babylegs:)

Organic outfit



Outfits for her 1 year birthday in July




I always had matching bonnets as a little girl:)



'A few' of her Easter dresses:)

*I have decided to move my blog to Wordpress.
Please continue to enjoy our blog at http://parentinginmypajamas.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment