Thursday, July 30, 2009

There is only one pretty child in the world...

Today I had to go for my two-week post natal check-up. Grant and Madi came with me. My stitches are almost all the way dissolved and I am healing well. I had torn pretty badly during delivery (ouch!)


On the downside of the visit, I have gained an extra 5 pounds!! I now weigh even more than when I was pregnant!! And I am nursing ALL the time. Must be all the carbs I keep grabbing for lately. lol

Madison slept throughout the night in 3 hour intervals without waking longer than 1 hour in between. She is making a lot more sleep noises and tosses and turns quite a bit.

~She is discovering her voice and her tongue.

~In the morning, she sneezes 2 or 3 times.

~Really alert and looking around a lot.

~Really likes our bedroom and bright colors.

I love my little Ladybug!

There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. ~Chinese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment