Saturday, February 27, 2010

Birthday Bliss

Wow Wow Wow! What an absolutely fantastic 32nd birthday! Waking up with my beautiful daughter beside me, milky drunk from nursing flashing me her biggest infamous Madi morning smile and rocking on all fours made this the B-E-S-T Bithday EVER as a new mother! This was a big weekend for us, as Madison celebrated her 8 month birthday on Thursday the 25th. My little Madi Cakes is growing up so fast...seems like last week she was just born. So, today I have been quite introspective and soul searching on my past 32 years.........

Thank you Madison for coming into my life and choosing ME to be your mother! You have made my entire birthday week pure bliss. As I watch your unique personality evolve, I see so much of me in you...you are so special and will be one incredible individual one day. You make me and your daddy so proud each and every day. I simply cannot remember a birthday without you:)

We shared great family memories this weekend at the cabin and had an intimate evening celebration with just us 3 complete with a special 'reading' and sushi dinner at my fave restaurant, In The Raw. Of course, Madison got ALL the attention as always from everyone she encountered. LOL I think others can't help themselves from instantly falling in love with this precious little angel of a girl.

OK...Enough of the gushing...for NOW!

Thank you to dear husband, daughter, parents,brother's fam and in-laws for making this day so wonderful. To be surrounded by loving, caring family is the best gift a girl could hope for, and this mamma is fulfilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment