Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Trendy Tuesday - Are Baby Pedi/Mani's Worth It???

...today...

Today I went for a pedi and mani at my fave local spa and Miss Madi accompanied me. It was too cute!! All the techs kept saying, "she's a spa baby!"

But...they wanted to paint her nails!

I really wanted to indulge my want for our little princess in the making to be all cutesy...I asked...is it worth it?!?

Little girls need their beauty fix, too...right!?

But...I am a bit conflicted.....

I mean M puts her hands and her feet in her mouth ALL the time! How will she possibly NOT ingest nasty toxic paint chemicals from the polish!!!

Well...

Just so happens, some FAB people came up with some natural, organic nail polish:)


"Piggy Paint™ is specially formulated from God’s natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. "

Shop for the non-toxic nail polish and removers from the Piggy Paint website.


...tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment